Birthday Card Messages

Birthday Card Messages!

Sending birthday wishes and writing birthday cards is a wonderful custom and tradition. Birthdays only come around once every year, so be sure to send a card to that special someone in your life!


Here are over one hundred birthday card messages and quotes, on what to say in a birthday card, that you are welcome to use! You can also change them or add two or three together If you like!


Here are some basic birthday card messages to get you started or to use just as they are, short and sweet!



Messages For Birthday Cards


1.You are so special in every way, I wish that your Birthday was everyday!

2. Happy Birthday! I wish you a breathtaking day!

3. Happy Birthday! I wish you a fabulous year of unspeakable joy!

4. Happy Birthday! The day you were born was a special day, just because of you.

5. Your Birthday becomes an even more special day when you realize how many people love you, because we do!


Birthday Card Messages For Your Sister


6. You are more than my sister, you are my best friend for life, Happy Birthday!

7. Happy Birthday To You! You have always been there for me because you are better than a friend, you are my sister.

8. I have always been grateful to have a sister just like you! Happy Birthday!

9. All through my life, you have always been there for me and you have always have been a blessing to me! Happy Birthday!

10. Being my sister I haven't always told you told you how much you mean to me, because you were my sister, I just felt that you knew. Happy Birthday To You!


Birthday Card Messages For Your Mom


11. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and for making all my birthdays possible!

12. Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!

13. You were always there for me, even when I didn't deserve it. Happy Birthday Mom!

14. You are the best mother in the world! Not because you had me, but because I have you!

15. You had faith in me when others didn't. You disregarded you own needs to put me first. Happy Birthday!


Birthday Card Messages For Your Dad


16. Happy Birthday Dad! You were always there for me when I needed you and I will never forget that. I wish you the best birthday, with love.

17. Happy Birthday Dad! You are my hero and always will be!

18. Happy Birthday Dad! You have made a bigger impact on my life than any other. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

19. Each day you provided a home and all the basic necessities for your family, while never thinking of yourself first. You are a hero and an unsung hero!

20. In my personal life you were always there when I needed the honorable things like integrity, honesty and decency. Happy Birthday Dad!


Birthday Card Messages For Kids

One tradition is to include a certain amount of money for each year of age! Cakes, candles and birthday gifts too!


21. It's Your Birthday! I am so proud of you!

22. Happy Birthday to the best kid in the world!

23. It's Your Birthday, I hope you have the best birthday ever!

24. Happy Birthday to the greatest kid ever!

25. There is only one thing more special than your birthday, YOU!