26. Happy Birthday to my best friend!
27. Have a wonderful Birthday, you have been the best of friends!
28. I am glad it's your birthday because it gives me the opportunity to tell you how our friendship has meant a lot. Happy Birthday!
29. Hoping you have the best birthday you have ever had!
30. May you have the best year you have ever had! To my friend, always!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Husband
31. Happy Birthday to the greatest husband a woman could have! Happy Birthday My Darling!
32. Each day with you is like the first day we met, but somehow better each day. Happy Birthday, I love you.
33. I love you now and always and I hope you have the best of birthdays!
34. If I could, I would marry you again. Happy Birthday Honey!
35. I wanted to put on a nice dress for your birthday, but I couldn't decide on what to wear so I chose nothing at all! Hey! Wake up! It's your birthday, not a dream!
For more birthday card messages or notes for your Husband go here.
Birthday Card Messages For Your Wife
36. Happy Birthday Darling, may all your dreams come true, as much as you have made all of mine come true.
37. I love you more than words could possibly convey. Have a happy birthday!
38. I love you, I love you, I love you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
39. You are the most beautiful woman a man could possibly have! Happy Birthday!
40. Just being near you takes my breath away! Happy Birthday!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Girlfriend
41. All of my love goes to you. Happy Birthday!
42. Every day my feelings grow deeper for you, happy birthday!
43. Of all the things that I would want you to know about me is this: I love you! Happy Birthday!
44. You are the light of my life, Happy Birthday, I love and adore you!
45. I can't imagine anyone more special than you! Happy Birthday I love you!
For more birthday card messages or notes for your Girlfriend go here.
Birthday Card Messages For Your Boyfriend
46. I wish you a happy birthday and my gift is all my love to you!
47. You are more than my boyfriend, you are my everything! Happy Birthday!
48. I am so glad that we are together and I wish you the best birthday ever!
49. Happy Birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true!
50. I hope that you have the best birthday ever and I hope every one of your birthday wishes comes true!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Daughter
51. To My Beautiful Daughter! I Wish you the greatest of birthdays.
52. May your birthday bring you a year of your heart's desires!
53. You are beautiful, intelligent, kind, special, wonderful and best of all my daughter! Happy Birthday!
54. Happy Birthday to the best daughter any parent could possibly have!
55. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter, may all of your dreams come true!
Birthday Card Messages For Your Son
56. Happy Birthday Son, I have always been proud of you, everyday of my life.
57. Happy Birthday to my wonderful son! May you be happy and successful in all that you do.
58. I wish you all the success and happiness in the world! Happy Birthday Son!
59. You are the best son a parent could possibly have! May your birthday be the best one ever!
60. Happy Birthday Son! Having such a good son as you is an honor!