Birthday Card Messages For Your Grandmother

61. Dear Grandmother, may your birthday be blessed, happy and wonderful!

62. Thank you for the unconditional love that only a Grandmother can provide. Sweetest Birthday Wishes To You!

63. Happy Birthday Grandma, Here are some wishes of happiness and cheer, to let you know we hold you so dear!

64. Happy Birthday Grandma, may you have all your wishes come true, I love you!

65. I love you Grandma, more than you will ever know! Happy Birthday To You!

Birthday Card Messages For Your Grandfather

66. Dear Grandpa, may your birthday be filled with happiness and knowing that we love you very much!

67. Happy Birthday to the best Grandpa in the world!

68. Happy Birthday Grandpa and may you have the best birthday ever!

69. Happy Birthday Grandpa, I love you!

70. To the best Grandfather in the whole wide world! Happy Birthday!

For more birthday card messages or notes for your Grandfather go here.

Birthday Card Messages For Your Boss

71. Happy Birthday Boss! You raise the bar for all employers, you raise the standard in work ethics and you raise expectations. As long as I have worked for you, you have never raised any eyebrows or raised a stink or raised a fuss. Every time I think of you, some sort of raise comes to mind. Just Kidding Happy Birthday!

72. Happy Birthday to the greatest boss in the world!

73. I wanted to say how grateful I am that you provide me with a job and how much that means to me. Happy Birthday.

74. To the greatest boss in the world! Happy Birthday!

75. Thank you for everything you have done. I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Birthday Card Messages For An 16th Birthday

76. Happy Sweet 16!

77. Here's wishing you the happiest 16th birthday!

78. Happy Birthday to my Favorite 16 year old!

79. Wishing you the most wonderful Birthday any 16 year old could have. Happy Birthday!

80. Happy Birthday to a Wonderful 16 year old!